Saturday, I took a workshop with Don Voss at the Fuller Lodge Art Center in Los Alamos, NM. We learned an assortment of techniques for using FW inks to stain papers, which are admirably suited to use as bases for painting, or for development as book pages. Don shared a lot of technical information about the inks and the ways different papers reacted to them. It was an inspiring day, with a lot of fun and many ideas for how I can use this method of working with paper and ink. I have used FW inks to create book covers for many years, but Don had many methods which result in very rich and dense pages. I am so glad I was able to participate in this afternoon.
- Discovering Shakespeare – Discovering Shakespeare on Mapping Shakespeare’s Tragedies: King Lear, Hamlet, Macbeth, Othello
- Karima Alavi on Ten Variations on a Theme
- Julie Wagner on Mapping Shakespeare’s Tragedies: King Lear, Hamlet, Macbeth, Othello
- Robin Lieske on Mapping Shakespeare’s Tragedies: King Lear, Hamlet, Macbeth, Othello
- mary brock on Six New Notecards