- Discovering Shakespeare – Discovering Shakespeare on Mapping Shakespeare’s Tragedies: King Lear, Hamlet, Macbeth, Othello
- Karima Alavi on Ten Variations on a Theme
- Julie Wagner on Mapping Shakespeare’s Tragedies: King Lear, Hamlet, Macbeth, Othello
- Robin Lieske on Mapping Shakespeare’s Tragedies: King Lear, Hamlet, Macbeth, Othello
- mary brock on Six New Notecards
Tag Archives: artist’s books
I am so pleased my book “House of Cards: Plaza Blanca” was chosen to be the Book of the Month, to be displayed in the Taos Community Auditorium, September 29-November 20, 2014. The Book of the Month is a collaboration … Continue reading
The back of the finished book. Pulling “Rio Chama Water Log” from the river Yesterday I went to Abiquiu and fished my water log of the Rio Chama out of the river. It had been soaking in the water for about … Continue reading
The opening of the show was May 7, 2011. It was wonderful to see so many old friends and to meet new ones. Lots of time spent catching up and swapping ideas.
One-of-a-kind accordion book. Ink, watercolor and hand-carved rubber stamps on suminagashi paper. H. 5″ W. 6″ 48″ open.
One-of-a-kind accordion book. Watercolor and ink on suminagashi paper. H. 4 5/8″ W. 6″ 48″ open. The map traces the Rio Grande from north of Taos to south of Taos. The petroglyphs are found in northern New Mexico and refer … Continue reading
Ink and hand-carved rubber stamps on Nideggen paper, mounted on amate paper. H. 6″ L. 48″ “Goddess Chronicles” is a book about the goddess culture and how much knowledge of it has been lost. I used a bark paper accordion … Continue reading